Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Wholesale only.
- At this time, CoTa Global doesn’t accept any orders from companies who intend to sell on any online platforms, such as Amazon or Ebay in USA and Canada. We do accept customers who plan to sell via brick and mortar or their own online store..
- Orders are processed on a first come first served basis. For rush orders a $25 charge will apply and 20 cents per item requiring name drop
- To place an order you must be a retailer with a resale number certificate
- You may order online at www.cotaglobal.com, via Phone: (818) 991‐9245, via Fax: (818) 991‐9294 and via e‐mail: email@example.com
Minimum Order :
- Minimum order for regular order is $150 per ship date and per location, otherwise a $15 processing fee will be applied.
- Minimum order for name drop order is $350 per ship date and per location, otherwise a $50 processing fee will be applied
- Minimum order per item as listed.
Back Order :
- If an item is not available, we reserve the right to place it on back order or cancel it.
- Back orders under $100.00 normally will be canceled
- If you don’t accept back orders or substitutes, it is your responsibility to inform us at the time your order is placed.
- All prices are FOB Chatsworth, California.
- CoTa Global accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover
- CoTa Global offers Net 30 Terms for customers who provide signed trade reference along with a signed CoTa Global Net 30 Express Terms and Conditions. (We reserve the right to refuse a Net 30 request).
- We accepts checks and cashier checks. Returned checks will be subject to a $29 fee and your account will revert to pre pay only.
- CoTa Global does not ship COD.
- Cota Global charges 3% processing fee for those who wish to pay via credit card after receiving terms
Late Payments/ Non Payment :
- If for any reason your payment is late, a monthly finance charge of 1% will be charged to your account and your account will revert to pre‐pay only.
- In the event it becomes necessary to incur collection costs or institute suit to collect any amount due under this agreement or any portion thereof, the applicant agrees to pay such additional collection expenses including attorney’s fees. For any past due open balance which requires CoTa Global to take legal actions against the undersigned to collect money owed, CoTa Global reserves the right to sue within the Jurisdiction of the Los Angeles County Court of Law in California. This is regardless of where this contract was signed or where their business or residence is located.
- CoTa Global main carrier is FedEx, but a different carrier will be used when better rate is available.
- Special shipping instructions or routing guides should be included with each order.
- If you choose a different carrier, you must be provide your account number.
- Oversize items might incur additional shipping charges.
- CoTa Global reserves the right to charge for an order a few days before the order ships, in order to process the order. In case of a custom order (Example: Pad Print, Heat transfer, Etc.) CoTa Global reserves the right to charge for an order up to 4 weeks before the actual ship date in order to process the order and prepare the merchandise.
- 20% restocking fee will apply to any cancelled order.
- Damages must be reported to CoTa Global within (7) seven days of receipt of merchandise
- You may return products to CoTa Global for a refund, less shipping and 20% restocking fee, within seven days of receiving the products. Certain restrictions apply:
- Returns must be approved by CoTa Global.
- There must not be any markings (such as pricing) on the product.
- The product must be in the original carton and packed properly.
- All prices, polices and terms are subject to change without notice. All listed prices are wholesale prices
- CoTa Global reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All orders placed with CoTa Global’s employees, Reps, or other approved sources are subject to final approval at the CoTa Global corporate office before processing.
Contact us :
M‐F 8:30am‐4:30pm CustomerService@cotaglobal.com T.818.991.9245